Are lab-grown diamonds certified?
All LAVANA lab-grown diamonds over 0.50 carats come with a Diamond Grading Certificate.
A Certificate is important.
- You will know exactly what quality of lab-grown diamond you are buying.
- It confirms the diamond authenticity.
- It helps with an accurate appraisal so you can insure it at the right price.
- It helps to identify and prove a diamond is yours in case it is lost or stolen.
- It helps if reselling your diamond.
Our Certificates are from independent and internationally recognised grading laboratories, that analyse the diamond’s qualities based on “The 4 C’s” of diamond grading: carat, colour, cut and clarity.
What some jeweller’s may not tell you is that the cut of a diamond is the most important quality of a diamond. This affects the light performance which is what gives a diamond its brilliance. All LAVANA diamonds are Triple Excellent rated.
You will be proud to own a LAVANA diamond with its premium qualities of cut that will be shown on your Certificate:
With these qualities you will get the best light performance in your LAVANA diamond.