MOI MOI COVID SAFETY
We are looking forward to welcoming you back into our new Flagship Store from October 11th, 2021.
With the re-opening of NSW happening in stages, the following requirements will be in place until 1st December, when more restrictions will ease, that are yet to be confirmed.
In line with NSW Government orders: all customers must all be fully vaccinated before visiting the store.
We encourage customers to make appointments as we manage social distancing.
From 11th October until 1st December the following will be required for entry into the store:
- QR code check-ins
- Proof of double vaccination when checking in
- Hand sanitising on entry and before jewellery being tried on
- 4sq m rule – 21 people in total will be allowed in-store including staff
- Social distancing of 1.5m stays in place
- Masks to be always worn over the nose and mouth by all staff and customers
- No entry allowed to staff or customers if any COVID symptoms are present
Please note that all our staff are fully vaccinated.
If you can’t visit the store, you can still enjoy Virtual Appointments, Click and Collect, and Free Shipping.
We ask that you please be patient while we sanitise jewellery, service other customers, and prepare the shop for an enjoyable and safe experience.